- "Big sis, Ida, and little sis Chrissie" are both make over dolls. They are a set for your Christmas enjoyment and all year long. They are beauties designed by Barb. They help bring back the memories of Christmases past.
- "Ida and Chrissie" have both received complete facial makeover including rooted
- lashes, with beautiful greeny-blue eyes and sweet lips.
- Their hair is fixed in the style of the 1800's
and both dolls wear pantaloons trimed in pearls and golden metalic ribbon.
- All paint has been sealed.
- Their Christmas dresses have been handsewn with with great care, Ida's underskirt is made from red velveteen,
- her blouse is hand crochet from the finest Rayon thread and trimed in pearls. Her overskirt and train are made
- from Christmas Plaid Taffeta, her bustel is also hand crocheted from the finest Rayon thread and trimed with tiny pearls.
- Chrissie is dressed in a lookalike 'sister' dress styled for a little girl of this era and her skirt is made from the
- same fabric as Ida's. Her blouse is hand crocheted from the finest Rayon thread and trimed with tiny pearls. She
- also has on red and green net pettycoats.
- Chrissie is a 10" little girl fashion doll, and Ida is an 11 1/2" fashion doll.
"Yesterday's Christmases" is a
beautifully elegant set, and would make a perfect addition to any
collection. And includes the Christmas tree, packages and tiny miniture oraments.
If you have any questions or would like to see additional
pics, please feel free to email me! At Barb Alexander
"Yesterday's Christmases" come with their own
To see other previous doll designs, come and
visit at Barb Alexander Artist.
Dollectables, Uniquely Different.
Click on the silver star to visit our site
Bar-Dan's OOAK Artist Dollectables, Uniquely Different
Doll and Outfit Designs By
Back To Index Page